Melian Dialogue Research Limited is endeavouring to meet all AA accessibility checkpoints as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) guidelines and the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
- Providing text alternatives for non-text content.
- Making content adaptable; and available to assistive technologies.
- Ensuring text associated with links makes sense out of context.
- Using sufficient contrast to make things easy to see.
- Making all functionality keyboard accessible.
- Making text readable and understandable.
- Helping users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximising compatibility with current technologies.
Please send any comments to email@example.com. It would be helpful to include the web address of any pages where you have experienced difficulties. The web page can be found in the browser address bar at the top of the screen and begins with https://